Mega-shop-usa.com is compliant with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
It means that we are open about our methods of tracking and use of the visitors’ personal data, and you can freely check what exactly we’re doing to it.
Below, you can read more about our reasons and ways to collect and use your personal details – they are different for our website visitors, company clients, and affiliates.
What personal details we collect from the Mega Shop USA website visitors
- Your email address (in case you voluntarily leave it while downloading informational guides, or subscribing for mass emails, or leaving a comment in the blog section, or sending a query email to the support team)
- The data about the browser and device you use to navigate the website
- The way you navigate the website
Why we collect these details from the Mega Shop USA website visitors
The data is collected for the following purposes:
- Email addresses are used to give you the access to our educational materials, and to inform you about our deals and special offers
- The data about your browser and device is used to personalise the website visual appearance, and to let you use the website resources to the full extent
- The way you navigate the store is analysed in order to let us research the ways to improve the website interface for a greater users’ satisfaction
How we protect your personal information
- Your personal information is only used by a limited number of Mega Shop USA company employees who are eligible to access such data, and are obliged to keep the personal details and financial information strictly confidential.
- We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers. Personal information that we store is subject to security and access controls, such as username and password authentication.
- According to our customised settings, Google Analytics (web analytics tool) deletes the gathered information on the website users’ behavior in 2 years since every particular visitor’s last access to the website.
Cookies are small files that are transferred to your computer through your Web browser. With the help of the cookies, Mega Shop USA site remembers you and recognises your last activity on the website in order to improve its own performance.
- To analyse your browser (this way, the website adapts to your device specifics)
- To remember the contents of your order (this way, we understand your preferences and address your requests more efficiently)
- To get generalized data on the Mega Shop USA website traffic and site interaction (this way, we understand what better website experiences and additional tools we can introduce further)
If you don’t agree to these terms, please leave the website.
You can email us at [email protected] and ask:
- To receive the copy of your personal details we have collected
- To delete your personal details from our system
- To withdraw your consent (if you previously agreed to provide us with the data, but then changed your mind)
Thank you for your cooperation!
This document was last updated on october, 2021